:: LINKS

:: dianarun.org

:: slashdot

:: FreshRPMs

:: Fedora

:: Freshmeat

:: Art.Gnome.Org

:: KDE-look.org

:: LGF

:: NRO

:: email

Site Design By: nix
by way of OSWD

Get Firefox

The personal rantings of an avowed Conservative, Linux-loving Christian .

 

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

.::.:.::...::: Up,Up,Dn,Dn ver. 2.0 :::...::.:.::.
         

Monday, September 01, 2003

 

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid
I find myself sitting here, wondering why I sat up until 2am EST watching Spawn, a movie so terrible even Martin Sheen seemed ashamed to be associated with it.

But then, the fact that John Leguizamo was playing a short, 400 lb. villain should have tipped me off from the start.

I don't know what was worse: the barely comprehensible plot, the nails-on-a-chalkboard dialogue, the "I can't act my way out of a paper bag" performances turned in by the entire cast or the "Gee, we just got a copy of Alias Wavefront and Maya. Let's see what we can do!" special effects.

This movie just plain sucked, yet I seem to remember it getting decent reviews. What gives?

posted by ZaMoose at 9/01/2003 02:07:00 AM