:: LINKS

:: dianarun.org

:: slashdot

:: FreshRPMs

:: Fedora

:: Freshmeat

:: Art.Gnome.Org

:: KDE-look.org

:: LGF

:: NRO

:: email

Site Design By: nix
by way of OSWD

Get Firefox

The personal rantings of an avowed Conservative, Linux-loving Christian .

 

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

.::.:.::...::: Up,Up,Dn,Dn ver. 2.0 :::...::.:.::.
         

Friday, August 09, 2002

 

Figured it was time to latch on to the blogging bandwagon ("blandwagon"?), since everyone and their brother's dog now seems to have one.

Need to come up with a better title for this h'yar blog; "rm -rf /bin/laden" was the first thing that lept to mind, as it's sitting here on the whiteboard in my office, staring me in the face.

On a side note, I'm continually blown away by how other people seem to have independantly come up with my nickname/screenname of choice.

Unless they saw my stint at Halflife.org as an inspiration and yoinked my nick.

The world may never know.

posted by ZaMoose at 8/09/2002 08:34:00 AM